TWITTER

to start with. i will be posting a new list of daily passages to read for Feb in a couple days. i do not know if you have been reading the last or not but you should be!! for crying out loud it takes longer to log onto your compuer and get this stupid blog up then read some of the days readings. and i assure no matter how great this blog is (and i know it is pretty mind blowing) you WILL get much more out of reading your Bible. so stop reading my rantings and pick up the Word clowns.

There now that i have certainly offended most of you three people who actually read this page let me open a new window into Tommy Altman's mind. (a very small window obviously)


I am now on TWITTER. yes i said twitter. just search TommyAltman. should be easy enough to remember i think. then we can keep up with each other better.


if you havent figured out yet i am trying to think of ever possible way of keeping contact and updates with all of thos closest to me. which will be very critical when we move to Vegas here shortly.


Well keep checkin in on me and tell ur friends to check it out. krystal and i are going to Vegas in 4 days!!! i will have mad stuff to talk bout then. and i hope to gain enough discipline in the next couple days to be able to post daily starting Feb (but dont hold me to it... there I have posted my exit route in case i flake out)


also there is another announcement coming soon as we have 25 followers on this blog (see i got to bribe u to get ur friends on board! man thats sad)


Shalom (m.t.c. whcih means "more to come")(and yes i just made that up! man im clever lol)

1 comments:

Denise said...

My prayers are always with you and I am trusting the Lord to guide your every foot step. I pray that you are so full of Him that it over flows where ever He plants you and your family. I love you! BDA

Denise said...

My prayers are always with you and I am trusting the Lord to guide your every foot step. I pray that you are so full of Him that it over flows where ever He plants you and your family. I love you! BDA