Christmas

Well Merry Christmas!

No "Happy Holidays" here. That has to be the most annoying thing to me during Christmas time. Maybe I will be labeled as not politically correct, but I am sure it will not be the last time someone does. A holiday is just another day we get to use as an excuse to get off work it seems but Christmas is MUCH MORE than that. I will not bore you with a ranting of the significance of Christmas, as I am sure you know it is the celebration of the birth of Christ, but just thought I would share my disdain of the phrase coined by our "culturally over sensitive" media pals (hopefully the disdain will catch on and we can start acting like a nation founded on Christian values again - wait that makes too much sense doesn't it. . . hmmm.) [nice run on sentence huh? yeah I got skills]

It's crazy, here it is a couple days after we celebrate our Savior's incarnate invasion of "our" world, and my wife and I are searching plane ticket prices to visit the launch site for our invasion into satan's lil playground. This is so exciting (and insane.) We plan to be going out for our visit in Feburary (given we can find some affordable flights.)

Anyhow, we had a great Christmas and all is well with the fam. I hope this finds any followers of this blog doing well also.

Well just wanted to say hello and get back to the top of your watch lists. :)

I plan to post a blog about a message I heard recently on discipleship, it will redefine the word for you as it did for me if I can articulate it as well. Talk to you soon!

0 comments: