Trying to get consitent on updating this site.

Ok well here is the next step we are having to take for Vegas. . .

We are having to raise our own support (salary) for going out to Vegas.

This is really difficult for me because I have been self sufficient since moving out of my parents house nearly ten years ago. However, I have been told to look at it as an opportunity to allow others, who are unable to make a jump like moving to Vegas, to make a HUGE difference in reaching people who are hurting for Christ without ever even taking a step into Vegas perhaps. Krystal and I were in the process of getting together all our list and writing our letters and all before our world got shaken like a Christmas snow globe. So needless to say we have not finished that project yet.

The delima we are facing now is it is awfully close to Christmas now and people are always overly busy during this time (including us!) I know if it was me (being honest here lol) I would probably mindlessly place a letter like that in a stack of junk mail and not think about it again until February. So we are praying about when to send them out.

I say all of this because many of you will probably be receiving one. If you do not receive one it is not because we do not love you or need you but we have simply had to try to think of everyone in the world to send one to and perhaps your name was on the list but got overlooked in envelope stuffing time. (that's my way of saying I probably forgot, sorry.)

So I hope you look forward to hearing from us soon, probably after the New Year. If you can not wait until then let me know and I will get in touch with you ASAP! Thanks again for even being willing to read my ramblings on here.

0 comments: